Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pass the puck, please...

Is anyone watching the Olympic coverage? It seems that when I bring up the latest news out of Torino, I'm met with a blank stare or a bored shrug.

Well I'm gonna write about the games anyway. Particularly, about the Canadian women's hockey team. Oh yeah. Those gals. They're kicking ass over there (woo-hoo!), and they're kicking it so badly, they're actually being criticized for it.

Some have even suggested they should tone it down a notch or five... maybe not score so much. Are you kidding me?

I can't wait to watch the Canada/U.S. women's match. I just know it's gonna be good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Berry said...

UPDATE: Omg!! Sweden just beat the U.S. in a sudden death shoot-out. That means that Sweden will play either Canada or Finland for the gold and silver on Monday, and the U.S. will play the loser of the Can/Fin game for the bronze.

Yes, that's right... the U.S. will be playing for bronze. I am honestly very surprised, and also a little miffed. I feel robbed. There's just something very classic about the Canada/U.S. hockey rivalry, and I was really looking forward to the fight for the gold between these two. Of course, that game could still happen if Canada loses to Finland (won't happen).

February 17, 2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home