Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Grandpa Opie??

Where oh where has the time gone?

I read today that this guy is to become a grandpa soon:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What? Yes, of course I mean the guy in the middle. (smartass)

Seems like just the other day, he and Potsie and Ralph-Malph were helping launch Scott Baio's career. And then, suddenly,... without warning, he grows up, loses a bunch of hair, directs a bunch of movies, begets this:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And then she goes and gets knocked up and engaged and stuff.

Wow.

I wonder how Scott Baio's doing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

I wonder when someone else in the family is gonna turn out looking like Clint Howard, Ron's brother.

August 10, 2006 10:51 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

My favorite is Buddy from CiC, who later became Bible Man. It may sound gay, but if you ever watch it, you'll realize that is offensive to gays everywhere.

August 12, 2006 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home