Tuesday, July 25, 2006

How weed affects me

Sure, my eyes get a bit red. And my lids droop. Oh, and I could sleep for hours on end!

Those things don't bother me. The part that does bother me, though, is that I walk like I've just staggered out of a bar at 3am. That's embarrassing.

Weed makes me lose my balance. Big time. Makes me wicked nauseous, too, on accounta all the stuff spinning around me.

I bump into door frames. I try to stand up from a seated position, and fall back down in the chair. I turn my head when someone calls my name, and just about fall down.

Fucking ragweed allergies. They mess up my inner ears really bad.

I wish I was one of those people who get the plain old sneezing and watery eyes. At least I wouldn't look like I've had 8 midday martoonies as I teeter along...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Very clever you little Weed Berry.

July 25, 2006 5:15 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Yes weed can be a scary thing but if you mix it with some REAL DRUGS it can get better.

Benadryl anyone?

July 25, 2006 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home