Monday, August 14, 2006

I've been Berry Delinquent

I know, I know... I HATE going to blogs that are updated once a month too. I hear ya, really I do.

I'm blaming it all on Step-Son, because his visit is sure keeping me busy. It's kinda nice, though, this "having a life" thing. One could get used to it.

But, alas, this week will prove to be a challenge for me. Why? Because Mother-in-Law is arriving this afternoon for a week-long visit.

I get along perfectly fine with MIL. That's not the problem. It's just that, well, she's the British version of Marie Barone (from Everybody Loves Raymond, for those not familliar). Oh, and she's got the energy level of a 5-yr-old.... on speed.

I, on the other hand, don't.

She's an awesome golfer, though. So maybe I'll pick up a few tips and also be awesome.

And maybe I'll get me some speed. Or at least some sugar. You know... to keep up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

A well timed swing on the golf course might change her energy level and bring it down to match yours.

August 15, 2006 8:46 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

Heh heh... See, this is why I like you, Dale.

August 15, 2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger anne altman said...

it's been berry boring without you. . .

August 16, 2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

So I have to be meaner. Or take up golf.

August 17, 2006 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn. I have one of those also MIL's. smells like one to.

shame really.

August 18, 2006 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home