Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Yes, well... back to me

Wow. It's been so long since I last attempted to log into my blogger account, I actually forgot my password.

The last time I posted, I was a newly-wed... a blushing bride. We had just moved into our new house, and fumbled our way through Step-Son's summer visit. Wait... are you still laughing at the "blushing bride" reference? Hmmph.

Anyway, some recent events have directed my attention back to this blog. I read some of my old posts and thought, "hey... this really was fun!" Except for the American Idol stuff. I don't think I'll be doing that again.

The things I want to focus on now are.... are.... wait, sorry.... I've just noticed the amount of snow suddenly falling from the sky right now. There's like, TONS of it. It's really pretty. And hypnotising.

What was I saying? Ah yes... focus. My priorities these days are mostly related to.... hey, have you ever driven at night during a snow-fall? Don't you think the headlights on the snowflakes makes it look all Star-Trekky as you're moving forward? Now THAT's hypnotising!

Right, right. Back to this. Focus, focus. Oh, and hey! Have I mentioned my back yard gives way to some undeveloped land? Yeah, woods and all. And there are deer!

Look, I'm sorry, but clearly you're just not into reading this right now. You're all over the place, and it's a bit distracting. Man, that's a lot of snow. It's very Christmassy though. I wonder if it'll melt by tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home