Thursday, August 09, 2007

I've been upgraded

I don't know what I did, or what I said, but suddenly, I'm cool again.

Where I used to get rolling eyes, I now get a bright friendly smile. Where I used to get the sulky silent treatment, I now get full-blown animated conversations. Where I used to get the cold shoulder, I now get a shadow following me places, wanting my company.

Seriously. This pre-adolescence stuff is fuuuuucked up. It sure is incredibly heart-warming to get upgraded, though. I guess it kinda makes the smarmy stuff easier to tolerate.

Wonder how long it'll last before I'm downgraded to the Stupid Adult level again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt Sears said...

Did you buy him an iPhone?

August 09, 2007 8:26 PM  
Blogger lysb said...

Don't worry, he'll change back to the other kid tomorrow ! :o)

August 10, 2007 6:34 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

Lys, you're so right. My status has changed a few times already since I last posted. Not sure what I am today.

Matt, that's actually a brilliant idea. For kicks, I'll tie a string to it and tease him with it along the floor.

August 15, 2007 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home