Tuesday, March 07, 2006

She cleans up good

Well I'll be...

Paula was sober tonight. She was coherent. She finished at least two sentences. In a row.

I was so thrown off by this development that I barely paid attention to the girls' performances. I will say this, though: I predict that Kinnik and Melissa will go home on Thursday.

Other points worth mentioning about tonight: Now mind you, I'm all for Mandisa. The girl ROCKS, and I think she's awesome. But Paula had to pipe up and say to her, "You sang your butt off!" Omg. That was funny, given Mandisa's famously ample derriere. I think I detected a couple of facial gasps on the set, too. You know, the silent type of gasp, like when your eyes widen for a moment, but no sound comes out of your mouth. Too funny.

The golden moment, however, goes to Kellie with an "ie". Holy crap she's stupid. She's confused as to why Simon calls her a "mink". And with some prodding from Ryan, she announced that she ate "sallimon" for lunch today. Move over, Jessica Simpson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home