Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm gonna go chill

I'm headed here the day after Labour Day.

Yes, labour with a "u". Get over it.

So anyway... seeing as Main Man and I have never taken a vacation in 7 years that ever involved:

1. No work
2. Our being completely alone

... we've decided it's high time we take one. Plus, I'm turning 40 on Labour Day, and I feel the need to get away. I want to go somewhere I've never been before. I want to frolic. I want to laugh. I want to feel free.

I want to feel 25.

Yes, yes... while I may look 25, my body tells me that I am not.

What? Fuck you. Of course I look 25.

Anyway, the point is that the link above is for a Bethany Beach web cam, and I thought it might be neat to find it when I'm there, and wave to y'all.

But then I figured that might not work out so well, seeing as I'd have to wave at the exact time y'all are looking. So I thought maybe I'd just post a sign on the giant clock or on the bench that says "Berry was Here!". Would that work? Okay then.

In the meantime, life at home gets back to normal this week. Step-Son's room will be converted back into the home gym-ish, and I get to watch all the TV shows I want to watch, even if it says "viewer discretion is strongly advised".

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

I love the U in labour because it gets me out of having to do anything. U do it.

Happy upcoming holiday/birthday/gym reconvesion. And by the way? You look fantastic. Your photo always just looks so young!

Cheers.

August 28, 2006 7:19 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

Thanks Dale! People say it's the floppy ears that make me look so young.

I love your take on the "U" situation. Very clever!

August 30, 2006 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home