Thursday, October 26, 2006

Feeling better

I'd love to post something entertaining, but recent events in my life are just not funny. For example:

1. I was sick. Not funny.

2. The roofers chose my first day of sickness to rip apart the roof and bang on a new one. Not funny.

3. I'm back at the office today. Not funny.

4. My car registration will be due again soon, and I totally forgot to budget for it. So not funny.

5. A certain amount of blandness from daytime TV humour has embedded itself in my brain. Really, really not funny.

6. I'm afraid to eat any fibre, on account-a my recent illness. Not funny. (Okay... maybe a little funny).

I'm starting my winter exercise program again. Trust me, something funny is BOUND to come out of that. Until then... I'll just keep healing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

You need to reset the clock to bring back some funny. I firm strike to the genitals will usually do the trick.

October 28, 2006 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home