Friday, October 13, 2006

Open letter to Mel Gibson

Hiya Mel!

Gosh, I've totally never done anything like this before (I bet you hear that all the time!). Anywho...

I just wanted to let you know that I've been seeing you all over the news again lately, talking over and over and over and over again about your little indiscretion this past summer, and I wanted to tell you that it's okay; I understand.

Hell, who hasn't done stupid things after soaking in tequila, right? Am I right? LOL

Anywho...

So I was also wondering, when do you think you'll be done talking about it? It's just that, well... I'm a little afraid that you might be making things a little worse, you know? Kinda beating a dead horse, right? Am I right? LOL Plus, I think we're learning a little too much about you, and your feelings towards things. And, well... you're sounding a little creepy. But just a little! LOL

Gosh, you're so kind to be taking the time to read this. Anywho...

So yeah, I realize you like to run your own show and all, but seriously... shut up already, k? LOL Am I right?

Adoringly,

Berry

p.sshh. - okay. okay. oooooooookay. I'vvvvvve had a cuppla sipsoftequila m-slf now, ennnn I wanna fin... I wanna fin... I wunnuh finishhhhhh this letter right. (burp) phew!... tequila shtinks. Anywhoo... Yur a fucklin idgit, missurgibson. Yurrrrr a baggot. No... not a baggot. Yur a biggot! (giggle) Got it wrong there furraminute. Biggots are rizponzibluh for alllll... rizponzibluh for allll... for alcoholisma. ism. Are you an alcohol, missurgibson? (giggle) I gotta go. Here's a funny pitcher of you enn teqilla.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Tell him he's soaking in it Berry!

October 17, 2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home