Wednesday, November 22, 2006

In the land of the ridiculous...

So now the two guys who were the target of Michael Richard's racist rant are attempting to sue him.

For money. For their own use. Because of the "pain" they suffered during those couple of minutes.

Thing is, they can't really sue him, in the traditional sense. So their salivating lawyer is trying to get Richards to sit with them in front of a retired judge so that Richards can "listen to their pain". After that, the used-to-be-a judge will decide if, and how much, Richards should pay them.

Pay them?? WTF for??!!

Anyway, good luck to them in trying to get Richards to agree to this.

In the meantime, I'm combing through my childhood diary to gather the names of the people who hurt my feelings during recess. And I'm gonna get me a retired school principal to oversee a meeting between me and those bullies, and I'm gonna tell them about my "pain". And then the principal will decide if, and for how long, those bullies are gonna have to sit through detention next week. Suckas!

2 Comments:

Blogger MK2 said...

You're Australian aren't you?? not a Canadian...come on...fess up ;-)

November 23, 2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

Hey, how weird is it that you wrote that on November 24th, but I'm reading it on November 23rd..?!

November 23, 2006 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home