Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's MY fat and I'm keeping it!

Jesus. I just finished watching a documentary on cosmetic surgeries gone wrong.

What a mess. What horror! Lipo, lifts, tucks....Revision surgery after revision surgery to "fix" things gone wrong. Infections, amputations, unfuckingbelievable scarring... holy crap.

Nine million (!!!!) cosmetic surgeries a year in the U.S., and no accurate data on fuck-ups, because they are not a matter of public record.

I watched the whole thing while I was on the treadmill. When it was over, I looked down at my bod... my marvelous, functioning, imperfect bod... and said "Thanks. You rock."


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bah! I don't want to know. I go under the knife on the tenth.

if I die...I'm leaving you my blog archives from july and september.

November 02, 2006 12:04 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

All those surgeries and they still haven't found a way to graft wings onto my back.

November 02, 2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

Yikes, Girl! Good luck with the surgery! (and I assume someone will be in touch with me if,... you know...).

B.P., that is the most brilliant idea I've heard in at least 3 days.

November 02, 2006 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home