Thursday, November 23, 2006

Do you see what I see...?

I'm exhausted. I just came back from spending 90 minutes trying on a bazillion different types of frames for glasses.

I was eventually so overwhelmed with choices that I just left the store... empty-handed.

Really, all I set out to do was have my eyes examined, and then replace the lenses in my current frames (which I love dearly and had every intention of keeping). It should've been a piece of cake... in & out... thanks, Berry... come again!

But then I started "looking around". Ugh. Those two little words. What a fucking Pandora's box that usually turns into.

The poor girl who helped me during those 90 minutes must be pissed. I mean, she probably really hates me. I was pretty annoying, too. After the first 60 minutes, I ended up with a pile full of "maybes", and proceeded to spend the next 30 minutes in front of a mirror, trying them all on...

one. after. the. other....

...saying adorable things like "I dunno... ", "wait, maybe this one?...", "oh, I can't decide!...", "hmmm, lemme try this one again...", "Gosh, I keep coming back to this one, but I dunno...".

And then I fucking left!!!! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!

Yeah, I'da totally flipped out if I was her. "PICK ONE, YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!!!" Heh-heh. I'm pretty sure she'll ignore me if I go back there. How badly would it suck if I went back in a few days, and she ignores me, so I get someone else to help me, and I drop lots of $$$ on a few pairs of glasses that I don't even need to try on (now that I've tried them all on), and the new chick gets the commisison?

Yeah. Seriously. I think she'd kick my ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

Better yet, you should go back everyday and try on everything but never buy.

November 27, 2006 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home