Saturday, February 17, 2007

Just a little off the top

(ring. ring.)

"Yo."

"Hello, Mr. Federline? We've got some good news for you, sir."

"I sold a cd??!"

"Uh, no sir. We want to inform you that you can come pick your kids up. They're all yours, sir."

"Yo, no shit. I already know they mine."

"No, no, sir. You don't understand. You've been granted custody, sir. They're coming to live with you."

"With me?? But I haven't even officially axed for custody yet. Wtf happened?"

"It's your ex-wife, sir. She's... she's... well, sir, there's no other way to put it. I'm afraid she's gone stark raving mad."




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo: Ben/Dave/Victor/Bauer-Griffin

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

I was pretty sure these photos were photoshopped but I went and checked and the 'legit' news is carrying them so Berry, you broke the story for me. Just like someone broke Brit's brain.

February 18, 2007 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn. she looks like a ferengi.

February 19, 2007 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home