Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Today's illustrated definition

Awkward: adjective; lacking grace or ease in movement; not well planned; embarrassing or inconvenient.

TOM: "Okay, here we go. Step up and dance, Kate. C'mon! The cameras are pointing this way. Move, dammit! Look sexy for Christ's sake!"

KATIE: "Wha...? Dance??! You never said I'd have to da... Oh fuck it. Here, I'm dancing, I'm dancing, you short sonofabitch. Jesus, I don't know how much longer I can keep this smile going. And why the fuck did you dress me up like Jackie O if you expected me to dance and look sexy??"

Click here for an awkward video illustration of today's word.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

That was deliciously awkward; enough so to actually make me squirm in my chair.

February 06, 2007 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home