Monday, February 12, 2007

Hey... did you hear about Anna Nicole Smith?

I've learned something very important over the past week: I know nothing.... NOTHING.... about putting together a house.

And even less about interior design.

I know nothing about ceramic tiles. I know nothing about hardwood floors. I know nothing about kitchen cabinets. I know nothing about kitchen counters. I know nothing about paint; doors; door handles; drawer handles; light fixtures. Omigod... light fixtures!

There are way too many options available to me, and my head comes dangerously close to exploding every time I try to make a selection.

We break ground on Wednesday, and things will move very quickly from that moment. I'm feeling the pressure now. Main Man and I spent most of last week and this weekend running around from appointment to appointment with different suppliers. Between that and work, I barely had time to breathe, nevermind blog.

Tomorrow, it's the plumbing and bathroom fixture guy.

And then even more importantly, the American Idol auditions are finally over, and we're moving on to the Hollywood sessions tomorrow. WOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I mean, not that I'm watching or anything.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhh...how exciting! I say go goth throughout the whole house. maybe with some bright shocking pink. let your inner rebel out!

February 12, 2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I hope your interior design thing will go better!!
I didn't know you were from Québec!!(I have seen you comment on other blogger site!!)

February 13, 2007 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home