Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Today is a good day because:

1. Our bedroom furniture gets delivered
2. There are no more school buses jamming up the roads
3. I'm taking the next 3 days off of work
4. My hair looks fabulous today
5. I didn't get a single cut from shaving my legs this morning
6. There are raspberries in my fridge
7. It'll be a thousand degrees with 100% humidity outside, and I have a/c (suckas!)
8. Paris Hilton is a way better person now

Please feel free to share why today is a good day for you too, and then we can all feel warm and fuzzy all over.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Besides it being Friday, today is a good day because I get to wear my new Speedo to the pool tonight. Booyah.

June 29, 2007 10:51 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

I'm really happy about Paris. Not so sure about Blog Portland.

July 08, 2007 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home