Thursday, July 12, 2007

If I were a superhero, I would...

Roam the streets and parking lots, freeing all the dogs left in cars with the windows "cracked open" in the sweltering heat.

Then I would round up all the owners, put choke collars on them (who the fuck still uses choke collars???), tie their hands behind their backs so they can only use their mouths, place them in a locked car under the noon-hour sun, "crack the windows open".... No, wait... "crack only one window open" (because it seems to be enough for some dogs, right?), and then leave them there to bake while their dogs run around in air-conditioned stores.

That's what I'd do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

And I would post your bail so you could do it again.

July 14, 2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Cup said...

I'll be your benefactor!

July 16, 2007 4:48 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

Then it's all settled. I'll grab my cape!

July 16, 2007 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i were a superhero, i'd use my powers for evil... which i guess would make me a supervillain by default. oh well.....

July 17, 2007 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home