Wednesday, March 15, 2006

American Idol

Yeah, that's right... I'm still watching. Here's my take:

Chicken Little is getting cocky. He was cute when he was wide-eyed and innocent, but now he's starting to show some borderline arrogance. It's not sitting well with me.

Ace needs to go away and wait for the agents to come knocking on his door for a role in a primetime teenage soap... something, anything that has the word "Beach" or "Paradise High" in the title. He'll fit right in.

I used to be a big Lisa fan, but now she reminds me of the Hawaiian chick that stuck around too long. There's just no power to her voice. She *looks* like she's putting in all kinds of effort (according to her eyebrows), but it's not coming through.

I have nothing to say about Bucky. I get up and check my email when he performs. (And why oh why do country singers automatically get into the "riding a really big saddle" position when they sing?)

I could watch an entire Taylor concert RIGHT NOW.

The others were good or a'ight. I know everyone's freaking out about Chris, and I like him 'n all, but I'm under the impression that most viewers were not aware that he didn't invent the rock version of Higher Ground... he did not make that song "his", like the judges said... that performance was totally a Chili Pepper cover, only tamer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

Okay as a fan of AI and I always get excited to meet a fellow AI watcher, I have to totally agree with you there.

Chicken LITTLE annoys the hell out of me. Does know one else notice the "LISPPP" when he sings?! I could wring his annoying, arrogant, neck. He is BORING>

Lisa is gone and deserved to be gone.

Ace is Constantine only gay.
Oh and the Beach or Paradise High reference was HILARIOUS!

Bucky is BORING and his voice sucks. THE End.

I love TAYLOR, ~sigh~ He's interesting and if he stuck to the "blues" and jazz and doing his harmonica, I would listen to him all night long. He brings so much soul and life to his "blues" that I love it. (I like that type of music though...)

Oh and Chris is going to be BIG, because he has perfect commercial success and I like alternative rock and he fits right in. So far he's the only CD I would buy. Why? 'Cause he sounds like everyone else and that is sad but OH SO true. Deal.

Love me some Chili Peppers, to bad bout the lead singer being BI and all. So much potential.

March 20, 2006 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home