Sunday, March 12, 2006

Chickens? What chickens?

Oh my god I love my new camera!!! I'm so over the fact that I can't afford it.

I've decided that I will become a famous sought-after photog by the end of the year. Last year, when I took up golf, I decided that I would go pro by 2007. I may have to put that off another year, on account of the whole becoming a famous sought-after photog in the middle of this golf season and all. It'll surely cut into my practice time.

This is my first high-tech digital camera, and I can't believe how much it can do! Now I just need to learn it all, and after spending this Sunday morning identifying the eight million buttons and knobs and dials, I was hit with a case of information overload and had to put it away.

Yesterday, the temperature warmed and the snow melted. The driving range at my golf course opened for the day, and My Man and I raced over there with clubs in hand. MM hit some beauties, like he hadn't even taken a break from last season. But I was all over the place. And worse, I was awakening muscles that apparently went into deep, deep hibernation last October.

Today, I'm stiff as a board and couldn't swing a golf club to save my life. That's when I decided that I should focus (no pun intended) on my photography career for now. But I guess I pulled some brain muscles in the process.

So now, I'm completely useless. I can't move, and I can't think. I'll just sit around and wait 'til it passes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home