Friday, March 24, 2006

Go get 'em, Tiger!

A couple of weeks ago I said that thanks to A.I., Kevin Covais would get laid before the summer. That was because I thought he'd be stuck in Hollywood for a few more weeks...

Now that he's been given the boot, Chicken Little's free to go back to Long Island and find himself a little Cornish Hen. Dude'll be the envy of the chess club.

Below is an image of what that first lucky Cornish Hen can expect to see on C.L.'s face the first time she removes her training bra.


Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

ROFL. Yeah exactly.

Oh I thought for sure Bucky would go. Hopefully next week he will and then Kelly, before I have to listen to her open up her dumb mouth.

March 24, 2006 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

his nostrils...scare me.

March 30, 2006 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home