Friday, March 17, 2006

And from the bottom of the barrell....

Have you seen this?? New Line Cinema is releasing a film about snakes on a plane, apparently.

Yeah, snakes. On a plane. And they're all really pissed off.

Mind you, they're not real snakes... at least not according to this trailer. The "snakes" seen here look like cheap cartoon versions of themselves.

And the movie appears to star Samuel L. Jackson. (Sammy... say it ain't so, hun!). Samuel appears to be as pissed off as the snakes.

I'm having trouble believing this is for real. Will someone PLEASE tell me this is just a joke??


3 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

LOL. Um, nope NOT a joke. It seems Samuel is just doing movies for the money now. I heard it's as stupid as it sounds.

March 17, 2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger matt said...

actually, there is a lot about this movie on the internet. it was originally called, "Snakes On A Plane" and then the producers changed it to "Flight 230" or something. And then Samuel L. Jackson flipped out and demanded they change the title back to "S.O.A.P." His reasoning, "Ain't nobody wanna see some Flight movie. People wanna see snakes on a plane, man!"
And this is all true.

March 21, 2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LOL @ Matt.

I would go see a movie called SOAP, yeah cause I like soap but then I'd be confused as to why the snakes weren't using any soap...

So maybe I'll just go buy some soap and save myself the 10.00 ticket price.


If that's not funny it's your fault!
I take no responsibility

March 21, 2006 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home