Monday, April 03, 2006

An apology to those in need of artificial testicles

Wow... my blog's been busy this weekend. I got tons of traffic directed to me as a result of Google searches for none other than artificial testicles, thanks to my entry below about that North Carolina castration outfit. It seems I misspelled "testical" in my post, and apparently anyone doing a google search who can't spell it either, landed on my blog.

I'm floored by the fact that so many folks out there are needing to do research on artificial testicles, and I'm really, really sorry that I ended up at the top of the list. I'm afraid I don't have any bona fide information for you! (Except to tell you that if you're NOT seeking them for a medical reason, then you're out of luck because Mr. Mendez and his North Carolina crew are now out of business).

Oh, and you might want to go back and search "Artificial testicles"... trust me, you'll get way better info.

3 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

It's the type of thing that you really should research.

April 04, 2006 8:44 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

Especially if you're in North Carolina.

April 04, 2006 8:51 AM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Wow, see and I was JUST looking for that but I too spelled it wrong.

Thanks.

April 04, 2006 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home