Saturday, April 01, 2006

I've been slacking!

Yikes! I've been so busy reading and posting on other blogs that I forgot to update my own! I kept coming back here, griping to myself about the lack of fresh material until it dawned on me that that's my job.

A couple of interesting-but-not-really news snippets today:

Scott Peterson's family is offering a $250,000 reward for the nabbing of the "real" killer. I figure why stop there? Why not make it a bazillion-gazillion-hexazillion-trillion-million dollars and forty-three cents? It's not like they'll ever need to pay it out.

Then there's this bizarre and ewwwwww-inducing story about a sadomasochistic outfit in North Carolina that performed volunteer castrations and other fun cosmetic procedures, such as artificial testical replacements known as "neuticals". They kept the severed testicles frozen in a back room... you know, in case someone walks in wanting 2 extra testicles. Ewwwwww, ewwwww, and ewwwwwwwwwww.

Here's a pic of the handsome dungeon master himself. He's such a cutie! No WONDER guys were voluntarily offering up their sacks to this angel.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Michael Mendez - dungeon master; remover of balls

1 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

Wow he's hot.

April 04, 2006 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home