Monday, April 10, 2006

When fur is a good thing...

Who the hell decided it was a good idea for women to shave their legs?? I wanna kick their ass!!!

(sigh) I spent the better part of Saturday trying to save some $$ by waxing my own legs. I figured I've been watching the pros do it for me for long enough, it can't possibly be that hard.

Bad, bad, bad idea. Wax was flying everywhere, and it's nearly impossible to clean that crap up. I eventually gave up and dragged my half-waxed self into the shower to shave the rest off.

Ever shave over a freshly waxed piece of skin? Yeah.... don't.

Okay, trend-setters. The joke's over. Can you bring back the non-hairless models now? (That's right, Harper's Bazaar... I'm talking to you. You started this shit 60 years ago. I dare you to end it.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

Don't just Don't. ~sigh~ I have been sick for 3 days and I grow hair faster than a chia pet. I'm in stage 3 and ready to braid, please don't remind me. I'm trying to just pretend I'm into the new age thing.

April 11, 2006 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn that's funny.

is nair so bad? yeah you stink for two weeks...but come on...you can always blame the nose picker next to you.

April 11, 2006 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home