Monday, September 04, 2006

And now for the fun part...

Okay. (phew)... it's happened. I watched the clock strike midnight last night, and I officially turned 40. And guess what?.... I didn't turn into a pumpkin, or implode, or get swallowed up by the earth!!!

Piece o' cake, I tell you.

Heh heh... literally. I had a piece of cake, leftover from my family celebration on Saturday night.

So now I take off for a week of carefree fun. I will return on Monday, hopefully armed with all kinds of adventures to regale you with.

Oooooh, I did have an encounter with a coyote on a golf course on Friday (not my usual course), but that happened way back when I was in my 30's, so... it's old news, now.

In the meantime, feel free to browse the fine bloggers listed on the right. They shall keep you entertained.

Au revoir, mes amis!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

It's 2006, and 40 is the new 25!

September 04, 2006 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday month you!!

September 05, 2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Wait a few more days, you'll hear a creak. It's your knee. Happy Birthday!

September 06, 2006 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home