Saturday, October 07, 2006

Things I saw today (and wanted to share with you)...

See, THIS is what I'm talking about.


'Tis the season for Monarch butterflies to make their way to Mexico. One of them chose to hang around me for a few minutes. I was cool with that. (That's my hand holding that itty-biddy flower stem).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




'Tis also the season for leaves to do their thing and become awesome and beautiful and majestic against a bright blue sky. Like so:




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And then, just when the sun is setting and you think you've seen all the beauty there is to see on such a fine Autumn day, you look out the window and see this (taken from the family cottage window, Lake Brompton, Quebec):


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

The photos are amazing. I don't think I've ever seen as many Monarch butterflies as this summer. They seem to have been everywhere!

October 11, 2006 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home