Thursday, January 25, 2007

A shocking new discovery...

Scientists (me and a friend) are gathering evidence (gossip) that K-Fed may be smarter than the public has been led to believe.

While Britney is busy livin' la vida skank, K-Fed has been lying relatively low. He's gotten his ex - the one he left high and dry and knocked up - to rally behind him and declare him an awesome dad. He's made sure every post-divorce-announcement quote from him has included something about how much he loves and lives for his kids.

He's actually starting to look like the better parent in the eyes of the public (me and a friend).

Either he's hired a brilliant lawyer, who then hired a brilliant publicist to place and polish a halo over his head before the custody battle goes to court, or he's thought it up all by himself, thereby proving our scientific theory of his possible smarts.

If nothing else, this post is at the very least an indication of a few painfully slow news days in Berryworld.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

What are your gossip sites you look at? After finally admitting to myself that I can't stop looking at them, my number one (of many!) is Lainey's. Do you know her?

January 25, 2007 3:08 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

Well, let's see... I visit dlisted.com (downright nasty and fun!); a mag site that I can only safely refer to as "Folks"; I occasionally accidentally find myself on tmz.com; and I usually follow links from these sites to other gossip providers.

And I love every minute of it.

I was not aware of Lainey's, but I am now!

January 25, 2007 5:00 PM  
Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

I guess we'll never see you again, since you're going to be stuck on all those sites...(Folks indeed! hahhahaha)

January 25, 2007 5:20 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

I may be a scientist too! Love that.

January 25, 2007 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home