Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's time for you to go now

I've got myself a freeloader virus.

You know the type: He shows up unexpected and unannounced; completely disrupts your daily life. You bend over backwards to accommodate him and are forced to focus all of your attention on him and his demanding needs. You do it, because you're counting on this being a very temporary situation.

He drains you of all your energy, and eventually robs you of your patience, too. Every time you think he's about to finally leave, you discover that he seems to have made himself a little more at home. Dammit.

Well I've had it. I've played host to this rotten cold for 2 weeks now. 2 weeks!!!! I'm officially evicting it. I don't care how much it tries to manipulate me, I'm putting my foot down.

This weekedd, I'b takid back codtrol, butherfucker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home