Thursday, January 18, 2007

The countdown has begun...

... for two things.

First, the 6th season of American Idol has begun. And yes, I will once again be offering my expert critique once the "real" stuff gets underway. For now, it's really just a freak show that makes me uncomfortable.

Second, Main Man and I have begun the process of building a house (!!!). This is my excuse for not blogging much lately... my free time has been spent in the throes of anxiety attacks. I'm sure there will be more to come. Attacks, that is. Christ, this house-building stuff is complicated. Oh, and expensive. Like, a lot.

But in the end, the universe will come together in the late Spring, when the newest American Idol is crowned, and we move into our new house. There will be much rejoicing all around.

And yes... I know, I know. I will need to fix the image in the post below, because it's way too big and forcing my links and archives to the bottom of the page.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I think you blog about the building of your house. With pictures of course! Blogs are a great way to give updates on the unfolding of that kind of thing.

January 18, 2007 4:07 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

Unfolding?? You mean we could've gotten one that just unfolds?? Goddamn!

January 18, 2007 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, definitely keep a blog about the building of the house. I did one for our basement renovation. I would have loved to find the unfolding basement, too!

January 19, 2007 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home