Monday, March 12, 2007

Don't Look Back

This man was the voice behind the soundtrack of my youth:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Don't recognize him? Yeah, he had a bit more of a 'fro going on 30 years ago, but I'm sure you'd recognize his voice in an instant. He's Brad Delp, lead singer for Boston. And he passed away on Friday... found dead in his home, alone. Not sure what happened yet, but there you have it.

I'm not trying to list a bunch of dead guys on my blog. It's just sort of turning out that way this week.

Anyway, R.I.P., Brad.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

The dude that sang "American Pie?"

March 15, 2007 5:17 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

I did hear about this one although it doesn't make me happy to say so.

March 15, 2007 10:26 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

GM, the dude that sang "More Than a Feeling" (among many, many more). Turns out he offed himself.

March 15, 2007 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home