Wednesday, April 04, 2007

American Idol: 9 bottles of beer on the wall

******Oh no! I've been a busy girl, and haven't had time to post about this yet. I'll have it done by this afternoon later today, I swear! maybe NEVER. I will have it done by never.

I will not be posting about last night's episode. I give up trying to find the time.******




Okay, just a quick minute.... I will say this: It was SO much fun watching Tony Bennett put Haley in her place when she kicked off her mentoring session by slutting up a classic song!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

And yet, look what happened tonight! Oh my!

April 04, 2007 9:39 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Most of them are pretty lucky to be there at all. I meant what happened with the vote off which I won't say another word about in case you somehow have not seen / heard.

April 05, 2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

Yes, yes... I am indeed aware of the voting results (hence the "goddamn it all to hell").

But thanks for looking out for me, Dale. :o)

April 05, 2007 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home