Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Remember this Day

Today is the day. The day you'll remember with friends and family. It will be etched into your emotional history forever. You'll remember exactly where you were, and what you were doing when the news hit.

You'll remember what the world was like, before we knew the truth. The horrible, inevitable truth.

Right now, as I type, people of the world are sitting on the edge of their seats. We've waited so long... so patiently... and it will all be revealed to us today. I look around me now. I want to remember exactly what it was like, when I was still ignorant... before I knew.

I'm having difficulty grasping what it will all be like, later today. This type of truth has never been bestowed on us before, so there's just no telling. But one thing's for sure: It will change us. It will change us good.

Today... April 3rd, 2007... we will know who Anna Nicole's baby-daddy really is.

Did you just get goosebumps? I just got goosebumps.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it me? it's me isn't it?

April 03, 2007 9:48 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

Leave it to Howard Leech Stern to block the release of the test results. I cannot take another week of suspense! Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!

April 04, 2007 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home