Monday, April 17, 2006

In the name of chocolate and golf

This weekend highlighted all the things that are good in my life: The insane availabililty of chocolate during Easter-time, and the beginning of golf season.

Wow... when I say this out loud: "Chocolate, golf"... I get goosebumps and my heart skips a beat.

I should probably clarify: I am not a "country club" golfer... Well, I am a member of a club, but I'm in it for the sport. I am completely hooked, and I'm out there during the short Canadian golf season... rain or shine. It is by far the most addictive activity I've ever participated in. Well, besides eating chocolate. I am, afterall, a girl.

This weekend, I got to golf AND eat chocolate at the same time. My knees are still a little weak from the experience.

No seriously... walking a mountainous golf course is a KILLER workout, so today my legs are on strike. Nothing to be done about it, really. I might as well just eat more chocolate and sit it out.


Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

I have never golfed but I have indeed had my fair share of chocolate.

I'm going to learn, I swear it as soon as I get my ass of the couch.

April 17, 2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger matt said...

Be careful that a comical gopher doesn't steal your chocolate next time that you hit the Links.

April 18, 2006 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home