Thursday, June 15, 2006

You're annoying/irritating/bugging me...

Yeah, you. You with the slashes.

You who prefers to be lazy/inert/passive about choosing/selecting/adopting a single term/word/phrase to say what you want to say/express/communicate.

When did this become a popular/mainstream/accepted form of writing? It's vocabulary dithering, that's what it is.

Yeah, that's right. You've got VD. Please don't pass it on to me.

I'd like to see you write a classified ad, jerk. Per word, sweetheart. Per word.

5 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

LOL. I hate VD. I hate VD's of any sort really.

June 15, 2006 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would rather have vd than email std.

there's a chick at works that spreads it at least once every two weeks. no matter how many times you beg to be taken off the email stream.


argh!

June 15, 2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger anne altman said...

yeah, people need to keep it simple.

oh, and get a punch in the face.

June 16, 2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger matt said...

As a humorist/lay-about/humorist, I feel ganged up upon.

June 19, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Nice post/Great Writing/Lol!!!!!

ho ho ho

June 20, 2006 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home