Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Note to the producers of Last Comic Standing

Dear Sirs, Ma'ams...

I watched your shitty show last night. No, wait... that's not right. It wasn't shitty until the end part of the show. Let me start again...


Dear Sirs, Ma'ams...

Are you on crack?? Wtf's wrong with you??! Are you not familiar with things that are funny? You're either complete fucking idiots or ----- No, wait... this is a little harsh. Sorry. Let me try again...


Dear Sirs, Ma'ams...

I watched Last Comic Standing yesterday evening. I laughed my ass off at a couple of funny contestants. There were also other contestants who made me yawn during the 3 minutes they were on stage. Yes... actually yawn. And then you went and selected not only the unfunny ones, but the most unfunny ones to move forward in the competition. I will not be watching the rest of the season, because you suck, and your show sucks.

Yours truly,

Berry

9 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

I saw it last week and thought the same thing. I think what you meant to watch and laugh at was Kathy Griffin's D-List show. It will so make you not write letters.

June 14, 2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger matt said...

Tell me about it! It's like they went out of their way to pick the shittiest contestants possible. And then the surprise twist, they decided to pick an additional two shitty comics. Get off my airwaves.

June 14, 2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger matt said...

And Crappy Griffin was one of the judges that allowed that miserable lot in!

June 14, 2006 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crappy Griffin. Good one, Matt. Do you ever stop talking about poop?!?

June 14, 2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

Actually, Ms. Griffin does do the ha-ha very well, I must say. And anyway, the "judges" are just there for show... the producers are responsible for selecting who gets to move forward. And have I mentioned?... they suck.

p.s. - I recognized Ms. Griffin and Mr. Marshall. Who was the other dude?

June 14, 2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger Scott Rushing said...

I totally concur with everything said in this letter. No wonder this show hasn't reached an audience. Everyone who made me laugh was sent home.

June 14, 2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger matt said...

Tim Meadows.

June 15, 2006 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, I thought I was crazy or something. There were several comics who made me laugh hysterically. And they picked EVERY comic who I thought was awful to go on. In the end, I thought the twist was going to be that they brought everyone or something. But no. Just 2 more crappy comics. I mean, that pregnant woman was funny? The Iglesias guy was funny? Bill freaking Dwyer was funny? Um, no. I think those choices officially killed the show for me. I'm not going to spend the next 3 months not laughing at a comedy show.

June 15, 2006 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's the show's m.o.

they did it last season. they need jerry springer tv.

I'm boycotting the show.

I would rather watch stupid people lick dirt off their toes.

June 15, 2006 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home