Tuesday, June 06, 2006

If you think you're hot stuff...

... think again.

I found an old picture of me standing in the living room of a former home. I look like an idiot. I cannot BELIEVE I wore those clothes! And wtf is up with that hair??!!

And then there's the whole background issue. What the hell was I thinking (drinking) when I painted those walls? And I cannot, today, look at those curtains without gagging. Seriously... a floral pattern love seat? Oh no I didn't!!

It's like a whole other me, living in a totally different world; a world without an ounce of taste or style or savoir-anything.

And the picture is dated 2002.

I wonder,... will "Berry: 2006" appear to be this uncool in 2010? I need paint...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! you were abducted by aliens. that's why you did all that....and can't remember a thing.

check for an alien dot on the back of your neck.

hehehhee

June 06, 2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

LMAO. Isn't it weird how in a few years things can drastically change?

Uh, we totally need a picture!

Here's to hoping no more floral anything...

June 06, 2006 10:34 PM  
Blogger anne altman said...

'tis true. the dewy skin of youth is wasted on and eclipsed by shoulder pads, bushy eyebrows, etc...

i think the secret is to never be in fashion, that way you're really never out of fashion.

works for me.

June 07, 2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger Teri M. said...

Oh yeah. Wanna see a pic! If I could do it, so can you. Hee!

June 12, 2006 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home