Monday, July 03, 2006

Chinese dental appointment

No really...

The dentist's office called today to say there's been a cancellation this week, so I can go in for the first round of my root canal. (yay! boo! yay! boo!.... not sure what to feel here; 50% says no more pain, yay!... 50% says it's still fucking root canal, boo!).

Anyway...

I go in on Friday. At 2:30pm.

Get it? ...2:30?

Say it out loud. Slowly. With an exaggerated Chinese accent. Go ahead... I'll wait.

Got it now?

2:30?

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!... tooth hurty. (sigh)

4 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

Have you been sampling the novacaine again?


I don't even WANT TO THINK about the dentist. I have to go and soon and I'm dreading it.

July 03, 2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

Corey, many thanks for putting my mind at ease.

(No Pop-Tarts for you!)

July 04, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

Virenda, trust me... go to the dentist now! Be proactive, my friend. Or the root canal gnomes may get you too...

Corey, the Pop-Tart coupons have yet to arrive. I do expect to receive them just in time for me to not be able to chew on Pop-Tarts for a while.

July 06, 2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger anne altman said...

toof hurty is one of my favorite jokes.


seriously.

July 07, 2006 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home