Thursday, June 29, 2006

You'd be quiet too...

Day 3 of Pain Week, and things have progressed to the antibiotic stage.

That means I'm popping pills for the next 10 days, and then I get to bump someone off the dentist's schedule and get the root canal. I guess I'm more important now that I'm infected.

The good news? Well, I did get good news today... Are you sitting down? I'm getting free Poptarts!!

Did you hear me? FREE POPTARTS!!! Woooooo-hoooooo!!!

That's right. I know you're jealous. See, what happened was I bought a box of Poptarts that advertised "6 + 2 = 8.... now 8 poptarts in a box!". Only there weren't 8 Poptarts at all. There were 6.

Now I'm not one to complain... But we are talking about Poptarts here. So I did what any other Poptart lover would do: I called Kellogg's.

They were sooooooo nice to me, and they didn't even sound like they wanted to laugh at all. They're sending me coupons for free Poptarts. Yay! It was incredibly easy.

In fact, so easy that when I got off the phone, I started going through my cupboards and freezer, thinking "hmmmm.... who else can I call....".

But then I thought of the free Poptarts, and I realized that despite my throbbing miserable jaw, life is pretty good... in a Poptarty sort of way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm laughing... picturing you rummaging thru your cabinets and such!!!

Free Poptarts ROCK! What kind anyway? I'm a strawberry frosted kind of gal.

June 30, 2006 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home