Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm outing myself

Okay. It's time you knew.

My name is Berry, and I'm a Gilmore Girls fan.

No, you don't understand. I'm a HUGE fan.

I've been one since Day One. It's not so much the story lines. It's more about the banter. The brilliant, rapid-fire banter between the characters. And it's also about the between-the-lines jabs at current events or cult classic commercials or public figures or Hootie & the Blowfish (you have to pay close attention... the writers slip 'em in when you least expect it).

Getting hooked on the story line is more like a side effect.

Tonight, the Girls return for a fresh season... and possibly the last one. I will not miss a single episode.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photo: Mark Liddell/the CW

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Well this changes everything. Okay it doesn't. I hear girls like this show. A lot.

September 26, 2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger matt said...

I like that you called it a 'fresh' episode. Advertising does work!

September 28, 2006 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home