Sunday, September 24, 2006

Things I notice when I'm bored... Part 1

Hey... did you know that when we find something amusing, we exhale suddenly?

Seriously. Look away from the screen for a moment, and think of something funny. Something funny enough to make you want to chuckle.

Okay. Did you notice how your face broke into a smile, and you exhaled through you nose really quickly? I know!! Isn't it cool?

I've been practicing all afternoon... trying to surprise myself with funny thoughts, just to test my theory. The element of surprise is essential, otherwise there's no way to be sure I'm not exhaling through my nose only because I expect myself to. Only... well, it's not so easy to surprise oneself. Kinda see it coming, ya know?

Gotta keep practicing. At least until Desperate Housewives comes on.


1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

You need your mother in law back to keep you on your toes. The fat one.

September 25, 2006 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home