Monday, September 18, 2006

Tainted love...

Reports say the E. coli spinach toll continues to rise.

Are you kidding me? There are STILL people out there eating spinach??? Who the hell loves it that much that they're willing to laugh in the face of bloody diarrhea? Kidney failure? Death????

Spinach junkies are sad. I don't know where they're getting their leafy smack, but it ain't in stores, 'cuz that shit's been pulled from every shelf in North America.

I think we should be on the lookout for an elaborate network of underground spinach pushers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Spence said...

it's the end of an era... popeye, we'll miss you...

September 19, 2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger Cup said...

What else can Olive Oil make for Popeye?

September 19, 2006 4:04 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

I'm not eating it for now but I do loves me some spinach!

September 21, 2006 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home