Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Why yes... I'd love a valium, thanks!

Hey, you know what? The next time someone tells you how "exciting" or "wonderful" and "full of promise" it is to build a house, slap them... slap them hard... and then tell them to go fuck themselves.

We've got 6 weeks to go before it's all done, and I'm sincerely hoping this time remains homicide-free. Because as of today, I'm not sure I can guarantee that, at least not in my fantasies.

And never, ever, ever in my whole life would I have thought that one day, I'd be living one of my most stressful times EVER, and all because of some wrongly-sized window shutters. Yes, window shutters, of all things. I know!

The big things are no problem. It's the little things... the seemingly insignificant things... they're the ones that send the whole world into chaos.

Window shutters. Fuck. Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home