Thursday, May 25, 2006

Can you see me now?

Wanna hear something really cool? Scientists (and this is no joke) are this close to actually inventing an invisibility cloak.

Yes! That's right.... an invisibility cloak!!! It involves doing something with "metamaterials" and bending lights and a few other details. Real complicated scientific stuff.

I just built a prototype invisibility cloak with some spare fabric, and when I threw it over my toaster (my favourite appliance to test things with), it disappeared!!!

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to get one so I can walk around naked and play tricks on people.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dreamlover said...

are u joshing me?

May 25, 2006 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind very Harry Potter, don't you think?

May 25, 2006 5:43 PM  
Blogger Berry said...

I would never josh about something as serious as invisibility and nakedness. I got the scoop from msnbc.com, but the toaster was entirely my idea.

May 25, 2006 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home