Friday, July 07, 2006

I am indebted

The first part of my root canal has come and gone (part 2 will be at a later date, to be determined).

It was long and uncomfortable, for the most part. But thanks to Steve Jobs and a guitarist named Govi, I am alive this evening (although still drooling from a frozen mouth.... over 4 hours after the procedure).

Here are two things I want buried with me upon my death:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, not the dude, but copies of his music.

For 75 minutes, I listened to spanish guitar performed exquisitely by this man and actually drifted to sleep during the procedure. I shit you not. Well, not a deep, deeeeeeeep slumber of course, but a definite snooze.

Steve, Govi.... I love you both. No really, I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

Glad you made it through part one! Sucks to be you right now and have your iPod close by just in case.

July 09, 2006 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home