Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Eviction notice

Dear Winter,

While I realize that you had a late start this year, I'm afraid that doesn't justify your sticking around late to finish your work. You were given very clear parameters within which to get your shit done, and it's your problem if you can't get your show on the road within this timeframe.

I have been in contact with Spring, and she has agreed to work quickly in order to vacate the region in time for Summer as scheduled. Consider yourself lucky, Winter, that it's in Spring's nature to be so kind. Fall might not have been so receptive to your infringing on his alloted time.

You have until the end of this week to flex any remaining muscles you wish. You are fully expected to retire and vacate the premises by this weekend. You may leave some of your crap behind if necessary; Spring will clean it up, as usual.

So long,

Berry

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! Great post ~ even in CA Winter is still hanging on... I am sure in comparison, not as much as where you are, but I still want a nice rain free weekend!!

:) marie

April 17, 2007 4:17 PM  
Blogger Tanya Espanya said...

I am so over this winter! It's supposed to be 20 by the weekend...we'll see if that's true.

Winter is dead to me.

April 18, 2007 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home