Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Arrr..... Don't mess with a good thing

Saw "Pirates of the Special Effects" yesterday.

I loved the first one. Really, really loved it. This latest one went overboard (heh-heh) with the special effects.

Still lots of fun to watch, though, and a hardy adventure. But lots more fighting and slimey wet creatures... and fighting... and gray-coloured objects for a dark feel... and fighting... and action scenes that involved camera work that makes you feel like you're on an amusement park ride.... wearing magnified lenses and blinders.

But still lots of fun.

And Johnny Depp's still hot (and funny).



1 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

I LOVED the 1st one and the second one was filled with a lot of stuff and yet was really empty. I know doesn't make sense but I came away feeling empty. Maybe Johnny can feel me, uhhhhh I'll stop now.

July 13, 2006 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home