Wednesday, May 23, 2007

American Idol - It's over! WOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!

I didn't bother to post after last week, because it was a given that Jordin was taking it all. Still, I felt compelled and "invested", so I sat through the 2-hour (plus) finale tonight.

Some observations:

1. On Joe Perry performing with Sanjaya: Dude, wtf? Do you need a little help? A little cash, maybe? Are you indebted to Clive Davis for something?

2. Taylor Hicks is still really, really fun to watch.

3. Bette Midler would never have made it past the initial auditions with that performance.

4. A Sgt Pepper revival? Why?

5. I should have written these thoughts down, because I've forgotten what transpired throughout the rest of the show, and I'm pretty sure I had some really funny comments to share.

So here we are. American Idol is over, and we sign off on the new house TOMORROW (!!!!!!!). Moving day is May 30th. And then soon after, my life will be back to normal. Yay!


2 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Thank goodness it is over. I didn't get to see the end of it (damn you, Tivo), but I saw enough.

Once I watch Lost tonight, I get my life back!

Good luck getting ready for the move.

May 24, 2007 7:58 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

I think everyone's relieved it's done. Anything funny you've forgotten to say is a huge loss whereas the show was a huge waste.

May 27, 2007 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home